Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Chance to Help

If you're anything like me, you're listening to all the news about Hurricane Sandy's devastation in shock. One of my friends, Jennifer of knotted thread, is doing something about it. Her family and friends in New Jersey have been deeply affected, and she has a quilt effort in mind to encourage them a bit. You can read all about it here, and go to the Hurricane Sandy Help flickr group to sign up. The quilt block Jennifer is using is by So Sarah Sews, and will be quick and easy - you can sign up to make one or as many as you want. Please consider joining us!

7 comments:

  1. It is a lovely idea, I will help and have gone to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have signed up to help - thanks for this post...I'll try to pass it along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Signed up with my girl.

    Thanks for letting us know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Debbie, for letting us know. I've signed up. (I'm too new for anyone to be following me, but I'll try anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you thank you thank you to you and everyone participating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've signed up to make block 97-100 for the scrappy version of the quilt. I can't imagine what life looks like after thye hurricane :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up too... thanks for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete